Shipping in India is FREE!
Orders placed in India are catered to by safe and reliable courier companies.
We offer safe and secure credit, debit and internet banking options for Visa and MasterCard holders.
We do not offer Cash on Delivery.
ORDER CONFIRMATION AND SHIPPING
We will send an email confirming your order and may contact you to confirm this before shipping the products. We would also be happy to track your shipment and will provide you with any assistance you may require post ordering. We will do our very best to update you on the status of the shipment via the email address you would have provided us with.
We try our best to ship our pieces to you within 15-20 days. The shipping time for customised orders and out of stock products would however be longer and we would keep you posted about the approximate delivery date post ordering as well. These delivery times are subject to location, distance and our logistics partners. We are not liable for any delays in delivery by the courier company/postal authorities but will help you track down a package through our partner courier services.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We invest a great deal of love and care in the making of each piece. As a company policy we do not provide refund on any product sold. Once the pieces are sold they can be exchanged for replacement or a credit note (provided the aforementioned terms and conditions are met). If for some reason, you are unsure of the size or we’ve missed a spot and you’d like to exchange them, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from our customer care team will contact you within 1-2 business days and will guide you through the process of returning and exchanging the pieces. They may request for further information/photographs to assess your return request. Please do assist them.
- If a piece is exchanged once, it cannot be exchanged the second time.
- Please note that not all products are eligible for exchange. All made to order products are non returnable and non exchangeable. In order to maintain fairness to our artisans and craftsmen, as well as keep our prices fair, many items are "Final Sale." Please make it a point to understand which products are eligible for returns before purchasing.
HOW TO EXCHANGE?
You must inform us within 7 days of delivery of the product. Please send us an email to email@example.com with order no and attach an image of the piece purchased. Once you have mailed us, please ship out the pieces to the following address:
Priya Keswani Label
324, Shanker Nagar,
Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
The cost for shipping the product back to us is to be borne by you. When we deliver your corrected pair, we will take care of the shipping.
Please ensure that the product is in its original condition and packaging. Item(s) which show signs of wear and/or being worn before will not be eligible for returns or exchanges. We would require all original papers to be returned with the product.
PKL reserves all rights to inspect the condition of the product before processing any returns or exchanges..
All custom made orders are non-returnable.
- We don't do free International shipping. The cost of the courier needs to be borne by the customer.
- For International Orders, you can easily pay through your Debit/Credit cards or Bank Transfer
- Shipping charges are automatically added to your order at the time of checkout.
- We try our best to ship our pieces to you within 2-4 weeks.
- The shipping time for customised orders and out of stock products would however be longer and we would keep you posted about the approximate delivery date post ordering as well. These delivery times are subject to location, distance and our logistics partners.
- As soon as your package ships, we will email you your package tracking information.
- You may be charged for handling fees and taxes as your order passes through customs. Any charges on a parcel must be paid by the person receiving the parcel (this also applies to retail & wholesale customers).
We have no control over these charges and we can’t tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.